EXPAT LIVING IN HUNGARY
We are your local ADVISOR to help you in the following services
– General introduction to the capital city of Budapest (sight-seeing by car and walking) focusing on historical, cultural as well as practical facts to ease the clients relocation period – markets, special shops, etc.
– Conducting the visits of possible houses/flats together with the client and the real estate agent (we can provide a list of available properties based on the client’s individual needs)
– Negotiation with the property owner, assistance in contracting
– Discovery of the area the client will/plan to stay, shopping, sport, schools, public transportation, etc – based on personal needs
– Transportation of client during the infotrip
– Information on shopping, and health care possibilities
– Information on kindergarden/school options, visiting the potential educational institutions
Furthermore we are also ready to support you with our Expat Integration Program. The complete integration program includes cross cultural training based on your needs that usually covers an overview of history, everyday life, social system, local customs, local services, places of your interest, transportation, etc. and introduction tours to the city and country side. In addition, our university professor lecturers are available for any kind of cultural, historical and social lecture sessions you might need. Our comprehensive expat handbook helps you find your way in every matter in your new country. We provide you with general and tailor made information in this booklet.
To read what our partners say about us, please click here!
Click to contact us!